cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

oldusedbear

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if the auto park guru, Rodger Haag aka oldusedbear is still doing business? He has posted so much helpful information and I believe also rebuilt the auto park actuator and other services. I haven't seen any post from him since early 2019. I hope he is doing well!
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4 REPLIES 4

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering about him too. So glad he is still going. He told me that he had prostate cancer and I feared the worst. He's a real nice guy and knows everything about the autopark and all it's variations.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

MrWizard
Nice to hear that he is still with us and in the game
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
I emailed him yesterday and he replied and said he is still at it but to use email as he can't hear on the phone. His web site is very helpful on the auto park and helped me get mine fixed yesterday, it was the rotten green switch!
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
I looked up his web site and it has a 2019 copyright. The contact us page says he's not taking phone calls anymore because of his hearing. Preferred method of contact is e-mail

oldusedbear11@charter.net