cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bradd and Hall Furniture

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Anyone have any pieces of furniture, or experience with Bradd and Hall RV furniture?

Looking to replace my THomas Payne Couch and Theater seating. Just not as comfortable as I'd like. Been looking at stuff at local furniture stores, but nothing I like will fit.

Looked at RecPro, but just worried about comfort. Mostly good feedback though

The Bradd and Hall stuff "looks" more comfortable, and lots of covering choices.

Also is much more expensive than the RecPro.

Im willing to pay the price, but I don't want to order, only to find out it's uncomfortable. Then I have to pay shipping back PLUS 15% restock fee. No showrooms anywhere except Elkhart In.

THanks in advance for any input. If anyone has any other ideas, Im all ears. My theater seating space is max 66" and couch is 70"

Thanks

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS
6 REPLIES 6

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Magic sofa bed from B&H. Might also want to try Shop4Seats
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

gwalter
Explorer III
Explorer III
We put a Rec Pro dual recliner in place of our swivel rockers, and it is the most comfortable seating we have ever had in an RV.
2010 Ram 3500 Laramie
2021 Bighorn 3120 RK
B & W Companion Hitch
Air Bags

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the inputs. I'd sure like to find a dealer who has RV's that has their furniture installed. That way I could just check it out by "going RV shopping" (grin).

Elkhart is a 800 mile trip for me. Not horrible. Two full days and I could make it. Just wish there was an easier option. Maybe I will call them and find out if they have their stuff installed in new campers, and if so, what brands/models.

Scottiemom.. I think I checked out Best, but maybe not. I'll check again. Thanks

My biggest thing, is wife needs the couch to be FIRM. We had a great set in our previous RV, and it was actually Thomas Payne! Only problem it was a model being discontinued. Couch wouldn't fit in our new RV, so we couldn't swap.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

jules6
Explorer
Explorer
I have had Bradd/Hall install new driver and passenger seats and power windshield shades in my rv and they did a great job. I know it's a long trip up there but the nice thing is you can try out the furniture before you buy it in their showroom. We went there and looked at what they had and then ordered what we liked then went on an extended trip to the Dakotas and on our return they installed everything. They have electric hook-ups in their parking lot if you have to overnight.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
We bought recliners made by Best. They are great. 14 years old and still going strong. You are right about B&H being expensive, but I've never heard any complaints.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
the only B&H that I have tried was their magic sofa bed which was great.
bumpy