down_home
Explorer
Explorer
8 REPLIES 8

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
DFord wrote:
I like FMCA's Roadside Assistance by Saferoads. Check it out before you renew - https://www.fmca.com/index.php/fmca-rv-roadside-assistance.html

Sure it'll cost you another $75/year to belong to FMCA but with that you'll get a repatriation insurance policy to get you and your RV back home if you are incapacitated and can't drive it. You couldn't buy a policy that good on your own for that price.

X2

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
I like FMCA's Roadside Assistance by Saferoads. Check it out before you renew - https://www.fmca.com/index.php/fmca-rv-roadside-assistance.html

Sure it'll cost you another $75/year to belong to FMCA but with that you'll get a repatriation insurance policy to get you and your RV back home if you are incapacitated and can't drive it. You couldn't buy a policy that good on your own for that price.
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

cableguy574
Explorer
Explorer
We where stuck with broken bedroom slide which will slide driveing, I had 2 new kness 5 weeks out, called coach net, we will find some. This is Saturday at 4 pm and at a Indiana just pass the Kentucky porter guy called 2 hours later said they wii not come out, not enough business from coach net, Me and my bad kness and wife had to fix it. Coach net fid nothing but are sorry, and have not hot done anything
2008 National Pacifica V36a
2014 Jeep Wrangler /Brake Buddy
JUST Me & My wife & dogs ๐Ÿ™‚
FMCA 387898
A member of NUTS

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Outrageous they don't want to send help on a holiday when many people are traveling.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think that ers closed on a holiday is a bunch of THEY DON,T WANT TO PAY THE HOLIDAY FEE. bet you could call a tow service and they,d show up.

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
I read your post as, you have a direct short between the coach, and the car.

really dangerous !

Block the car wheels and move the coach to relieve the tension and disconnect.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
So sad. ERS closed on a holiday? Unreal. Positive is you are in a rest area, not sitting on the side of I-40. Good luck.. and hope by tomorrow you get the help you should have gotten today.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting report
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad