Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slides - Monaco & Holiday Ramblers Owners

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Slide Rot Video

Slide Repair Kit

Anyone ever install one of these kits? We are starting to see the problem described in the video on our flush mount slide. Would like more information for others who have been down this road. Thank you for your time.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
4 REPLIES 4

William_B
Explorer
Explorer
dalenoel wrote:
Had minimal damage on the flush floor and installed the Guardian Plates last summer. Went easy once you get over the fear of doing it. Popping the rivets is the hardest item. Don't wait as the rot can move quickly.

No, luckily I had no damage, i could see wear on the bottom and wanted to get it done before damage or any chance of rot.
Full timing since 2004
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45' DD Series 60
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited

Our Blog

dalenoel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Had minimal damage on the flush floor and installed the Guardian Plates last summer. Went easy once you get over the fear of doing it. Popping the rivets is the hardest item. Don't wait as the rot can move quickly.
03 Monaco Neptune 36PBD DP - 18 Focus Toad
Wife, myself, and Oreo the Malshi

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
William B wrote:
I have installed them on my front two slides, one flush floor and one raised floor. Chris makes a quality product that is fairly easy to install. I will install them on the rear two slides this winter.
Did you have any damage on the flush floor slide? if so how far back did it go?
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

William_B
Explorer
Explorer
I have installed them on my front two slides, one flush floor and one raised floor. Chris makes a quality product that is fairly easy to install. I will install them on the rear two slides this winter.
Full timing since 2004
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45' DD Series 60
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited

Our Blog