Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler Recommendations

Victory2121
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a 40ft+ toy hauler with at least 14ft garage, side deck, king bed, and best build quality. I am looking into a luxury toy hauler, price is not really a concern, just looking for the best! Any recommendations are greatly appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
If money was no object, I would be looking at a Renegade with garage or matching trailer to tow my toys.

Good Luck.

Y-Guy
Some good brands have already been mentioned. Grand Design generally gets some good reviews, the other one that might be worth a look is the Luxe but I'm not sure anyone here has bought one. It's part of the old Weekend Warrior break up (two companies using the name now) but you might check it out.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

patperry2766
Explorer
Explorer
Victory2121 wrote:
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a 40ft+ toy hauler with at least 14ft garage, side deck, king bed, and best build quality. I am looking into a luxury toy hauler, price is not really a concern, just looking for the best! Any recommendations are greatly appreciated

If price TRULY isn't a concern, have New Horizons or Spacecraft custom build you one. Probably looking at the least 200K or more, but you want the best.
New Horizions

Spacecraft
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Side patio will really narrow the field. Best build quality? That would be none of them. Luxury? You'd be better off getting a diesel pusher with a huge trailer. You'd also be getting much better build quality.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
DRV Full House?
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7