Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Horrid experience Denton tx
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Horrid experience Denton tx

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
discovery4us

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/11/19 01:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am not sure what is worse, the Denton sales staff not being able to secure a unit from the Mesquite location or the Mesquite location not knowing who they sold the unit to. Real easy to see that the name of the person there to do the punch list doesn't match the buyers name.

Cider

Central Oregon

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/19 03:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dstalls wrote:

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

Hello Dstalls,

We apologize for the experience you have had at the Denton Camping World location. We have forwarded your experience to the leadership team for review and follow up.

Thank you,
Good Sam Care Team

I posted my experience last night on social media in some RV forums and it almost went viral. Apparently this is commonplace at camping world. I heard many similar stories. One thread reached over 400 replies within an hour and finally had to be shut down. You guys have a serious pr issue and obvious business ethics issues. I was hard pressed to find ONE positive review for any camping world.

This is typical of CW sales and service never to be had. My one experience with them years ago, ended any type of RV relationship with them. I would not go to a CW for anything uness they were the last place on earth to get it done, and then - I'd still have to think about it - real hard!

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 10/07/19 09:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Horrid experience Denton tx
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.