cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Food additive

TNGW1500SE
Explorer
Explorer
Could I add ground up lightning bugs to my dogs food and then be able to find her waste in the dark without a flashlight?
9 REPLIES 9

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Crowe wrote:
With 2 dogs, after dark, I wear one of those head lamps to find my "targets" (Ben likes to drop-and-waddle, drop-and-waddle, etc). I know I look weird, but *I* am usually the one who steps in a missed target.....ugh. I like the firefly idea!

LOL! Jake's a "drop and waddle" dog too! (Love that expression!) And it never fails-I take 5 seconds to try and tear off the poo bag and can't find the first deposit! Until, I take a step that is!

LOL! Glad I'm not the only one! I am SO jealous of my neighbor's dog: she doesn't move, so as she *assumes the position*, my Florida neighbor places a piece of paper towel under her rear, and she deposits this nice little bundle for disposal!!! (I always pick up after my dogs, but digging a turd out of gnarly St Augustine grass can be a challenge at times....LOL!)
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
With 2 dogs, after dark, I wear one of those head lamps to find my "targets" (Ben likes to drop-and-waddle, drop-and-waddle, etc). I know I look weird, but *I* am usually the one who steps in a missed target.....ugh. I like the firefly idea!

LOL! Jake's a "drop and waddle" dog too! (Love that expression!) And it never fails-I take 5 seconds to try and tear off the poo bag and can't find the first deposit! Until, I take a step that is!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
This is a great thread!!!!

Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Finally_Time
Explorer
Explorer
My German Shepherds decided to help me find the poop by eating two small foil wrapped fruitcakes, foil and all. I couldn't figure out what happened to the fruitcakes I left on the dining room table until I went out with my pooper-scooper. Those twinkling bits of shinny foil sure made finding the pick up easier.
'17 Tiffin Breeze 31BR, '13 Honda CR-V
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar & Brake System

dturm
This whole thread is hilarious!!!
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Just go out and walk around in bare feet. You'll find her waste without a flashlight I'm sure!

LOL! Absolutely! Or go outside with your shoes/boots with the deepest lug soles which take forever to clean out!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

TNGW1500SE
Explorer
Explorer
IB853347201 wrote:
Just go out and walk around in bare feet. You'll find her waste without a flashlight I'm sure!

That would make me pick up everyone's pile. I really don't enjoy picking up after mine let alone the whole packs.

Bert_Ackerman
Explorer
Explorer
Just mix a handful of THESE in a pound of raw burger and you'll be set. They're small enough they should pass fairly easy. I might feed a few to the grand kids.......Child safe and non toxic.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
2010 Suncruiser