cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

seat covers

huskyfan68
Explorer
Explorer
2001 F250 Lariat- captain chairs in front (not bench)- Wondering if the sell just a cover for the bottom of the seat (not the whole seat)-
The bottom part which is leather is ripped- Just want to cover that section but unable to find......
7 REPLIES 7

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
The seat shop

Couldnโ€™t be any simpler! Not sure what color you have but they have what you need!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
^ go see a boat upholster
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
A boat guy replaced a panel on our 2006 dodge. It looks great and can't tell that it was replaced. I have a camaro convertible and had katskinz put in and it looks great!
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I used The Seat Shop for my 02 Excursion. Perfect fit and you could not tell the difference! I only replaced the drivers seat bottom. After a while the new look of the lower started to match the seat back that was in perfect shape. Still looked good when I sold it after 5 years of use.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Hondavalk
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has several

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check Ebay, there is a seller on there that has the covers you described quite often.
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

p220sigman
Explorer
Explorer
You might call Katzkin and see if they can make one for you (they don't have the F250 listed) or contact a local upholstery shop. They should be able to do one for you and should be able to come close to matching the color. If you don't know of a local place, reach out to some of the car dealers in your area and find out who they use.

If you don't care as much about matching the back of the seat, you could go with something like this