Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Getting very frustrated with this site!
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  General Topics

> Getting very frustrated with this site!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev
Sam Spade

North Central Florida

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 07:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

Have you forwarded this to them: ?

Service Temporarily Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

That is a "generic" error message that wouldn't help find anything.

HAVE YOU CHANGED PORTALS LIKE WE HAVE SUGGESTED THAT YOU DO ???
Or are you just going to keep cluttering up the forums with useless complaints ??

'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

1968mooney

Fl.

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 08:00am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If they would eliminate all the naysayers it would free up space for the posters with something to say that matters. [emoticon]

BB_TX

McKinney, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 11:52am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Campfire Time wrote:

Also they used to show anywhere from 5-8 pages of recent posts. Now only 2 or 3. Even though people are still replying to posts it's made to look like it's not as busy as it used to be. Purposely discouraging posting.

Clicking NEWEST brings up new threads started in the last 24 hours. Check the times and dates of those and you will see that there really are only 2 or 3 pages of new threads in that time frame.
Clicking ACTIVE brings up any thread that has had recent replies. And that does bring up 5-8 pages. A reply to a post does not return it to NEWEST though.
There was a time a number of years ago when NEWEST had 6-10 pages and ACTIVE even more. So yes, participation has truly fallen off. Not a game they are playing to make it look so.

Admin

Channel Islands Harbor, Ca.

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 12:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

Admin wrote:

I'm unable to duplicate the problem when I do have one. That means I have nothing to forward as an example to the IT folks.
Have you forwarded this to them: ?

Service Temporarily Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Jakarta/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.40
===================

Windows10, Chrome browser, Verizon hotspot

Yes but since it's a random error and I can't duplicate it for them to trouble shoot. I occasionally get the error and I go over and do the exact same thing again and no error. I got nothing to send. I only get the error once every few weeks so I just hit the F5 and go on with my life [emoticon]. I have more important things to figure out like which beer to have with the steak on the bar-b-Que tonight. [emoticon]

2oldman

Ca

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 12:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Admin wrote:

I only get the error once every few weeks so I just hit the F5 and go on with my life
Nice for you.

I see where Mr Lemonis is selling many CW stores that do not also sell RVs. Perhaps he just doesn't care if his website works very well.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  General Topics

> Getting very frustrated with this site!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS