Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Chevy, Ford... going into electric trucks.
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Chevy, Ford... going into electric trucks.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 34  
Prev  |  Next
Bert Ackerman

Palm Beach

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 12:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

Bert Ackerman wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Still bringing nothing on the table of substance but a heckle?

Cricket?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................Yep.

BTW, why are you still not arguing with SB about taxes? LOL.

He is still trying to figure out how to clean up his post that INCORRECTLY said GM invested in Rivian now that he understands that others are correct, and he made the mistake.

LOL. At least his National Forest thread appears to have died it's rightful death, it was a piece of work also.

I believe his intention is to see how many pages he can get a thread up to? Facts are ignored and responded to with gibberish of epic proportions. It can be fairly funny at times, and for some reason I just have to keep coming back to see what BS his fingers are spewing currently.

Years ago I remember my dad referring to certain people as a first class Duesenberg. I never really got it. I think I have finally found one.

ShinerBock

SATX

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 12:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Ouch YS1. You better take something for your aches and pains because you just got body slammed with facts. [emoticon]

You and @ShinerBock made me laugh -- spilled my coffee on my keyboard.

No wonder Shiner gets offended when I said he is deficient in understanding. Seems you are following his footsteps.

Do you both even understand the Shiner's premise? Or, the logical flow of the topic he opened up?

Let me spell it to you two: It's that Amazon doesn't pay income tax at all. And that's true. But the good 'ol Shiner had to drag Apple among those not paying taxes. Which even his own post confirms they are -- and the biggest tax payer in the word.

If they are cheating in their taxes, you both should be happy about it since your party demigod (I assume you are with the party having slammed the other), who said that "he is a stable genius for having avoided paying taxes" and thus still won't release his tax returns.

And why would you even slam Apple for giving more contributions to the dems? They both have the same values and goals -- education, hi-tech and highly educated engineers, knowledge based economy and making the US the leading technological global innovator?

Please don't follow through, I need to hold my breakfast.

Now, how are your posts related to Ford, GM, Rivian, Tesla EV trucks again?

Uhm, they are cheating on their taxes hence the fines from EU, France, and soon to be US for laundering money overseas to avoid paying taxes and/or receiving illegal tax breaks.....

And the reason why I posted what political party they give to is because the stance of said political party is that companies need to pay their fair share of taxes. It is kind of ironic that they say that, but are willing to taking money from a company that doesn't and tries to find every loophole they can (even illegal) to not pay said fare share of taxes. That very same political party cries about the treatment of people from other counties, yet don't mind buying products from or getting political money from companies that own sweatshops with high suicide rates due to working conditions.

It is like Bernie Sanders who is a multi-millionaire and a 1%er. His wife and he makes over three times what my wife and I make yet they take advantage of every loophole in the book to pay a 13.4% tax rate while I pay 17%. It is kind of hypocritical of you are a 1% and preach about how 1%er's should pay their fair share and you yourself try to find every loophole in the book to pay the least amount of taxes.

* This post was edited 09/20/19 12:29pm by ShinerBock *

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/19 12:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bert Ackerman wrote:

... gibberish of epic proportions. ..

Of course that complex topic will be gibberish for someone who don't even know the simple matter of the difference between a company not paying income taxes and a company who is the highest taxpayer in the world.

No wonder they have nothing to add on the more complex subject of high technology EV but the heckling and thread-killer inanities.

Back to sane discussions on Ford, GM, Tesla and Rivian and who'll likely come up with the best EV pick up for our towing needs and if we decide for a replacement.

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/19 12:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ShinerBock wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Ouch YS1. You better take something for your aches and pains because you just got body slammed with facts. [emoticon]

You and @ShinerBock made me laugh -- spilled my coffee on my keyboard.

No wonder Shiner gets offended when I said he is deficient in understanding. Seems you are following his footsteps.

Do you both even understand the Shiner's premise? Or, the logical flow of the topic he opened up?

Let me spell it to you two: It's that Amazon doesn't pay income tax at all. And that's true. But the good 'ol Shiner had to drag Apple among those not paying taxes. Which even his own post confirms they are -- and the biggest tax payer in the word.

If they are cheating in their taxes, you both should be happy about it since your party demigod (I assume you are with the party having slammed the other), who said that "he is a stable genius for having avoided paying taxes" and thus still won't release his tax returns.

And why would you even slam Apple for giving more contributions to the dems? They both have the same values and goals -- education, hi-tech and highly educated engineers, knowledge based economy and making the US the leading technological global innovator?

Please don't follow through, I need to hold my breakfast.

Now, how are your posts related to Ford, GM, Rivian, Tesla EV trucks again?

Uhm, they are cheating on their taxes hence the fines from EU, France, and soon to be US for laundering money overseas to avoid paying taxes and/or receiving illegal tax breaks.....

And the reason why I posted what political party they give to is because the stance of said political party is that companies need to pay their fair share of taxes. It is kind of ironic that they say that, but are willing to taking money from a company that doesn't and tries to find every loophole they can (even illegal) to not pay said fare share of taxes. That very same political party cries about the treatment of people from other counties, yet don't mind buying products from or getting political money from companies that own sweatshops with high suicide rates due to working conditions.

You might want to start a new thread on that.

I don't know where because it's neither here nor there about EVs nor about RVing.

And I believe it's against rules to discuss politics around here.

I know, I know, it's a lonely world out there with nothing else to do and you're left with whining, ranting, hate mongering and splitting hairs.

ShinerBock

SATX

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 12:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

You might want to start a new thread on that.

I don't know where because it's neither here nor there about EVs nor about RVing.

And I believe it's against rules to discuss politics around here.

I know, I know, it's a lonely world out there with nothing else to do and you're left with whining, ranting, hate mongering and splitting hairs.

Well then don't start something you can't finish. All I did was mention apple and you tried(key word there) to call me out as being false and I proved you wrong.....again.

2012Coleman

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 12:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bert Ackerman wrote:

This from the king of epic gibberish:

Ralph Cramden aka BillyBob Jim, and now Bert Akerman.

Narcissistic personality disorder — a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/19 01:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2012Coleman wrote:

Bert Ackerman wrote:

Narcissistic personality disorder — a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Wow, that must be some reputation and infamy!

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 01:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here is an interesting tidbit. Ford Transit BEV.

https://insideevs.com/news/343761/2021-f........transit-electric-van-everything-we-know/

* This post was edited 09/20/19 03:27pm by pianotuna *

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp hours of AGM in two battery banks 12 volt batteries, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Bert Ackerman

Palm Beach

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/19 01:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2012Coleman wrote:

Bert Ackerman wrote:

WTF?

2012 Coleman,

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/19 02:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pianotuna wrote:

Here is an interesting tidbit. Ford Transit BEV.

https://insideevs.com/news/343761/2021-f........transit-electric-van-everything-we-know/

It is just me? The link is not working.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 34  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Chevy, Ford... going into electric trucks.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS