cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onan Marquis Gold Carburetor part - linkage rod

RonWSl
Explorer
Explorer
Soooooo, my wife is always telling me to get a box to put parts and tools in when I am working on something - did I listen to her, of course not. Anyway, I was taking the carburetor off of a 2004 Onan Marquis Gold 5500, model 5HGJAB-1038C to clean it (the moral of that part of my story is to religiously exercise your generator monthly) and managed to loose the linkage rod and spring which is attached to the carb and the motor,,,fortunately I found the spring, but after hours of searching, I can not find the part number for a replacement rod ( diameter of a coat hanger and maybe 6 inches long), although, I did find a vendor that had the spring in stock. Does anyone know the part number, where it could be purchased, etc. of the linkage rod. Also, a link to the Onan parts manual and operators manual would be a great help. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give a poor husband who didn't listen to his wife....
2 REPLIES 2

fyrflie
Explorer III
Explorer III
Go to www.yakimagenerator.com

Register for a free account.

You will then be able to download a complete Onan parts and service manual for your respective generator.

Their prices are competitive and they have most items in stock.

I think I figured out how to post this picture. Hope it helps.

[img][/img]

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
you could go to a hobby store and get a piece of stiff wire and bend to fit.