Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 15  
Next
MEXICOWANDERER

las peñas, michoacan, mexico

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 05:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Saudi Arabia just cut production to 50%. Rocket attacks against refineries and pipelines. You can bet your last dollar prices are going to double because of speculators. Crude has jumped on a weekend a bad bad sign.

This is about your wallet and not political. I am going to jam the tanks tomorrow.

Best wishes folks and that isn't a joke either [emoticon]

Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 05:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Anaylists are predicting a $6 to $10 increase per barrel price......which would be a $0.12 to $0.25 increase per gallon of gasoline.

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
On the Road Debt Free April '07
Off the road still Debt Free Jan. '14

gbopp

The Keystone State

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 05:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's not like we didn't know gas prices would be going up at some point.
And, winter is coming so fuel oil prices must go up. [emoticon]

MEXICOWANDERER

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 06:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's the price of the SPECULATORS set. Analysts are incorrect because of the extreme chance of war. Analysts are graduates of the University of Guesswork.

We have J Stars aloft at all times in the Gulf. The Speculators are saying they do not know the origin of the rockets. Gimme a freakin' break, they know to the square foot where the rockets originated.

This is an excellent opportunity to meet Saudi Arabia's demand for higher crude prices while speculators are drooling. Copy your reply and review it on the first of October.

The USA exports more oil than it imports but that has nothing to do with anything these days.

Use wisdom.

End my comments.

larry cad

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 06:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Current price for diesel (today Sept. 14, 2019) in my area, per Gas Buddy ranges from low $2.79 to high $3.19, and with gas low $2.39 to high $2.75. Will check back in a few days with an update!

Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

MEXICOWANDERER

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 07:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You'll see why increases in small bits are less hard to swallow. Everyone except the consumer has profound fits of ecstasy over higher prices: Refiners, Speculators, Hydraulic extractors, Seven countries including Venezuela and Iran, State governments.

It's a feeding frenzy. Airlines pay more for fuel, package delivery, higher airline ticket prices, farm produce, beer, eggs, Government demands more tax because of higher prices (tax revenue doesn't help).

Who suffers is the general public. We will GIVE FOR FREE billion-dollar missile defense systems.

All of it comes out of your pocket.

But an empty 100-gallon RV gas tank can save significant money. Even a 20-gallon tank on a seldom-used large vehicle will save money. Enough to finance a medium camping trip.

joebedford

Finally back home in the north

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 07:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Buy CANADIAN oil, not blood oil.

westernrvparkowner

montana

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 07:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

It's the price of the SPECULATORS set. Analysts are incorrect because of the extreme chance of war. Analysts are graduates of the University of Guesswork.

We have J Stars aloft at all times in the Gulf. The Speculators are saying they do not know the origin of the rockets. Gimme a freakin' break, they know to the square foot where the rockets originated.

This is an excellent opportunity to meet Saudi Arabia's demand for higher crude prices while speculators are drooling. Copy your reply and review it on the first of October.

The USA exports more oil than it imports but that has nothing to do with anything these days.

Use wisdom.

End my comments.
If you are so sure that it is "Speculators" driving up the price of oil, buy some oil futures, or buy some stock in oil producers, or oilfield service companies or whatever else would benefit from whatever or whomever attacked that oil facility. Oil is a global commodity. No individual, no group and no single country has the ability to unilaterally set the price. Supply and demand is the operative in play.

SidecarFlip

SE Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 08:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Only time my RV goes anywhere is vacation and my everyday buggy gets 41 mpg. I find all that interesting as was said, we are a NET EXPORTER of crude now. What happens in the Middle East should be of no consequence or impact to domestic pump prices.

At 41 mpg, I'd never consider an electric vehicle but that is another subject.

BTW, it's a domestic vehicle too. Made right here in Michigan at Wayne Assembly in Wayne, Michigan.

2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

dryfly

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 09/14/19 08:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

westernrvparkowner wrote:

MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

Use wisdom.

End my comments.
If you are so sure that it is "Speculators" driving up the price of oil, buy some oil futures, or buy some stock in oil producers, or oilfield service companies or whatever else would benefit from whatever or whomever attacked that oil facility. Oil is a global commodity. No individual, no group and no single country has the ability to unilaterally set the price. Supply and demand is the operative in play.

I feel you are correct, but just like the equity market, short term, emotions become a factor.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 15  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS