cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

question about salt fork lake camp grnd ohio

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
going to salt fork for a couple days anybody launch there boat there? which ramp is best.
3 REPLIES 3

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
I know the fishing will be great. So if you clean, filet, bread and wrap them I will be glad to help you out and take them off your hands if you drop them off. :W :W Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
thanks going to sugartree fishing for walleyes . think I,ll go early and look around.

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
We've launched at SF marina several times(main one for the park) never launched at Sugartree but while boating have stopped there several time for restroom and snack bar. Smaller than the other one but still OK. If you're staying at the Park CG it's about a cointoss which one to go to. We have started using a ramp off of exit 54(Kimbolton)much closer than the park(coming from the north). End of ramp TL up the hill, cross over old rt 21, the road dead ends at the boat ramp. No facilities but a vault toilet, but much less busier than the other 2, but if you're coming from the CG it would be a long drive. This time of year there won't be much happening at any of the marinas. Don't know what kind of boating you do but we have found that on the Sugartree and the other ramp side of the lake there is much less boat traffic. We go up one of the no wake coves and have set there for 2-3 hrs and not seen another boat. The main marina is close to the beach, lodge etc. We prefer the quiet. Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL