Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Full Moon on Friday the 13th an UFOs woo woo woo
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Full Moon on Friday the 13th an UFOs woo woo woo

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/15/19 05:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OK, time to start.
We hear plenty of accounts of sightings of UFO and Big Feet...from people with sorry cameras and or film or maybe shorted out diodes or too much to drink.
I want to see some clear photos, and from those of you that were or will be abducted some autographs. And as far as big feet a big swath of hair and autographed photos!
Now RVers are a talented bunch that have run businesses or military.
We want to see some results some of your best work here in the next few months! Photos with clarity.
Mybe we ought to start a fund to raise money for all those who took sorry pictures from sorry cameras and phones, but then maybe not.
Put out the campfires and lights and get to laying under the stars.
counting on you. [emoticon]

Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/19 09:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Friday the 13th.....that was 2 days ago

Won't happen again until Dec 13th

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
On the Road Debt Free April '07
Off the road still Debt Free Jan. '14

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/15/19 09:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Old-Biscuit wrote:

Friday the 13th.....that was 2 days ago

Won't happen again until Dec 13th

Pretty poorly composed huh?
Around the campfire, which is something we haven't done in a while, and noticed not too many others lately. Now that is cooling of a bit at night, maybe a few more chairs around the campfire. Hard to find RV parks with dark skies, they al are putting in lights or o it seems.
I doubt I will ever see a Sasquish or a Flying Saucer, but a whole bunch or people are making things up or delusional or perhaps really saw some things. I sue to aly out in the grass at night and watch the skys sparkle and shooting stars etc. It is the spirit of seeing the unknown o something new. Ironic it seems that all the photos of these things are pretty poor quality, or is it?

Orion

Pacific South West

View Profile

Posted: 09/16/19 10:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been interested in Astronomy for many years. In all that time I have had TWO sightings of objects that I just can't explain. This despite also being interested in aircraft which has explained many sightings over the years.
The first sighting in 1960 just COULD have been birds, but I have never seen anything like it since. The second sighting, in 1974, though, defies all explanations. Even with 2019 technology, I can't come up with how this could have happened.

Everyone has an accent, Yes, even you! ">

wa8yxm

Wherever I happen to park

View Profile

Posted: 09/16/19 03:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

UFO's really exist it is just that folks do not know what they are.

(Any aircraft which is not properly squeaking it's ID is a Unitified Flying Object until they can figure out what it is.. Happens all the time if a Jet, for example, blows a fuse (Trips a breaker) and the ID transmitter goes off line)

OH you were talking about unearthly UFO's... Never seen one but I've seen what looked like one.. Only I already knew what it was.. A flying "Eat at Joe's" electronic signboard.. Viewed straight on it shows the paid for ad (IE: Eat at Joe's.. or more likely Some Chevy Dealer's name) but viewed at an angle Flashing lights of different colors rapidly changing.. Yup. UFO.

Home is where I park it.
Kenwood TS-2000 housed in a 2005 Damon Intruder 377

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Full Moon on Friday the 13th an UFOs woo woo woo
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS