cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water leak

RRTom
Explorer
Explorer
Water leak under rear of motor home. directly above water leak area is outdoor kitchen. never been used. inside, bathroom sink is above area. Have disconnected city water, leak continues. have not been using bathroom sink, leak continues. shut off rear a/c, leak continues. Looking for low water drain to make sure it is closed but all I can find is "water drains" and when I opened them the water drains on other side of coach from leak. Nothing in manual, dealer no help and have call into manufacturer.
2020 Georgetown GT 31LS
3 REPLIES 3

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
But you did use the outside kitchen water supply every time you sanitized to make sure the bleach/water mixture was in that line and then to bleed it out with fresh water, correct?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
The connections to faucets will often vibrate loose or come loose from hot/cold expansion contraction.

Try tightening the connections (hot and cold) on both faucets.

The connections for our bathroom faucet would start leaking every 5th or 6th trip. After the second time, I took it apart and used teflon tape to seal it. Hasn't leaked since.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Lots of question to help you diagnose. Is your water pump on? It won't matter if you turn off city water if the pump is on you will still have pressure. Have you used the RV since winter? Start checking pipes in the bathroom and your outdoor kitchen. Even if you've never used them, pressured water will find it's way there. Pex is pretty resilient to cracks so I would check fittings on fixtures, the faucet housings, unions and connections etc. The dealer should certainly be willing to take a look at it. This is a brand new unit right?
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS