cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basement Storage of Super Cs compared to Class As

martymain
Explorer
Explorer
We're are very impressed with Super C's safety and reliability, and are really interested in a Verona Renegade.

But we are concerned with the storage of Super Cs compared to Class As. Because of the frame rails storage in the Super Cs seems considerably more limited.

Can some of you comment and either confirm or offer alternatives to my concerns of lack of storage on Super Cs? THANKS!
4 REPLIES 4

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on the Class A. Diesel pushers have tons of full height, cross-coach storage which gassers lack. Many are equipped with pullout trays. Gassers have a cross-coach storage height of less than a foot. Diesels definitely win in the storage contest.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

martymain
Explorer
Explorer
Kinda thought so. But wanted to confirm with those who use them. Outside of that, how's the Verona and how did you come to select it? THANKS!

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Have a 17 Verona after 10 yrs in a couple of 5ers. The Verona has less than half the storage of either 5er and I assume class As. Takes a lot of getting used to. We got a bunkhouse model and had renegade put doors on the bunks for storage. That helped but still really tight for storage.

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Just me and my dog, my rig has decent storage but I also tow a trailer.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim