Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 Cherokee 274DBH question

Tony7781
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Guys-

I'm new to the RV world, I'm going to look at a 2017 Cherokee 274DBH tomorrow morning. In the pics I received from the owner I don't see the black refrigerator vent in between the 2 outside speakers. In every other picture I saw online they have that. Did they make these with roof vents also? I'm driving 2.5 hrs to see it and just a little concerned cause it seems weird. Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
It may have a residential fridge. Those don't use outside vents. Do you have any pics or a link?
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Tony7781
Explorer
Explorer
No the fridge isn't in the slide. Sounds like it's an electric only fridge then? So weird as I have never seen another model like that. At least you helped solve the mystery! Thanks

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
A gas refrigerator has two vents, one will be thru the wall and the other thru the roof. The exception is when the refrigerator is in a slideout, then the second vent will also be thru the wall above the first. If you see no vent, then the refrigerator is located elsewhere and perhaps the model number is incorrect.

Now if the trailer was equipped from new with an electric only refrigerator, then there will be no vent.

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
Refrigerator is not in a slide, right? The upper vent should be on the roof.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900