cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Side mounted direction indicator

steved28
Explorer
Explorer
I am assuming some of you may already have some type of side mounted directional indicator, perhaps on the mirrors. But unfortunately my RV does not. I am contemplating adding some type of indicator to the front/side of the rig, in order for vehicles that may be beside me, or in a blind spot, to realize my intentions to change lanes. It seems that I could tap into the front directionals fairly easy.
Has anyone added any type of directional lights to their rig after the fact? I would be grateful to know how it worked out for you.
2019 Winnebago Sunstar LX 35F
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sahara
3 REPLIES 3

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
7" Monitor Car Truck Bus Split Quad Screen 4PIN 4x Side Rear View Camera System . check this out on e bay I'm thinking of this
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Could not find an exact replacement for one of my overhead led clearance lights so replaced the two side marker lights (same lights) with ones that had blinker lights too. Ran wires from the rear blinker lights for the extra circuits. My mirrors already had indicators in them and having another indication midship was worth doing plus now I have a spare market/clearance light.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Are you certain the wiring isnโ€™t already in the outside mirrors? Just not hooked up since your MH didnโ€™t have that option?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad