cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Front/ Rear Dash Cams for Truck Camper......

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
Is there any that set the bar being the best around? I would also like to be able to see up front while stopped inside the camper as I have had some odd late night activity in front while parked and cannot see out without the front window

I would guess a good wireless system to have a remote screen would be perfect.

Thank you for the help.... thumbs up!
5 REPLIES 5

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
I thank you all,,,, I'm going to one of the big electronics stores to have them set me up. A night vision that clicks on with motion would be cool.... like a wildlife camera. I want a remote screen for viewing not on my phone if I can do that.

Bedlam
I use something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/9-66-4G-Android8-1-Car-Rearview-DVR-Camera-GPS-Navi-ADAS-Night-Vision-Dash-...

You can add a dedicated SIM so it works like a hotspot in your truck or use your phone or hotspot to feed data to this device if you already have Internet connectivity.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've been doing a bit of research. Currently leaning towards purchasing a camera that interfaces wirelessly with our iphone so we don't have another item cluttering our dash. Here's one on Amazon that has received above average reviews. It's "fulfilled by Amazon" so you've got 30-days to check it out thoroughly.

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
Me Three

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

_1Flyboy
Explorer
Explorer
Me too?