cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I Think I'm Outta Here

ol__yeller
Explorer II
Explorer II
It seems like there is less and less posted here lately. Don't know why but it seems kind of dead. I'll check in from time to time but this site likely won't be on my daily list any longer.
I am NOT a mechanic although I do play one in my garage!
55 REPLIES 55

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
I guess that's enough. CLOSED
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
JRscooby wrote:
down home wrote:
There have been some who have their agenda of Social Justice Inclusives who have driven many away from contributing.

Most who claim to be Christian, do what they want then ask for forgiveness every Sunday. Others, their religion guides everything they do. Bet for some their belief in Social Justice guides their life. From what I have seen, a much higher percentage of RVer's idea of Social Justice is based on the idea "Me First!"

Yea, let's blame it on the Christians :R

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
am1958 wrote:
Be wary of the underlying motives of forum posters that feel the need to tell everyone they are going rather than just not visiting any more... The operative phrase in almost every case is "attention seeking egotist".
Yea - they mostly come back under another user name and continue to spout the same gibberish and think they are fooling everyone.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
down home wrote:
There have been some who have their agenda of Social Justice Inclusives who have driven many away from contributing.

Most who claim to be Christian, do what they want then ask for forgiveness every Sunday. Others, their religion guides everything they do. Bet for some their belief in Social Justice guides their life. From what I have seen, a much higher percentage of RVer's idea of Social Justice is based on the idea "Me First!"

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
gwh1bass wrote:
Try owning a hybrid, check out that forum.

yup, I think we've lost more campers than Rvers on this site.

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

gwh1bass
Explorer
Explorer
Try owning a hybrid, check out that forum.

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
There have been some who have their agenda of Social Justice Inclusives who have driven many away from contributing. Most are still around just don't contribute.
Ass tie goes on and if we have things to do we don't spend as much time on the keyboard. I spend too much as evidenced by my waistline.
I have contributed drivel sometimes. There are nly so many angles to cover a subject. I suppose I've covered the same territory many times.
A Newbys presents all sorts of opportunites for advice from the sages. And everybody is locked and loaded and waiting to jump on it. Otherwise it has been covered so many times as to be footnoted in history books.
So new jokes, experiences, foibles, good dining places around the Country(don't mention fast food chains as that will put you in front of a firing squad), RV Resorts and Parks the good the bad and the ugly are always a good topic, as the dynamics of that situation is always in flux, now with chains buying them up.
Bring up a subject such as where buy diesel or gas and it will get shuffled off to a separate seldom visited dungeon along with some other subjects which are taboo.
Don't have anything to say then don't. Don't know the subject then don't. Was Always taught to never miss an opportunity to shut up.

am1958
Explorer
Explorer
Be wary of the underlying motives of forum posters that feel the need to tell everyone they are going rather than just not visiting any more... The operative phrase in almost every case is "attention seeking egotist".

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
lol, I just came from a thread where people are complaining that the thread wasn't related enough to RV'ing... you think that poster will be back?

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
westernrvparkowner wrote:
The OP's first post was October 9, 2018. In the twelve months that have followed they have a total of 23 posts. To me, complaining about a lack of posts when you post less than once every two weeks is a case of the kettle calling the pot black.
First post was actually on 01/09/03 at 02:21pm
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
westernrvparkowner wrote:
The OP's first post was October 9, 2018. In the twelve months that have followed they have a total of 23 posts. To me, complaining about a lack of posts when you post less than once every two weeks is a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Someone has some extra time on their hands lol
He/she a member since 2003
Can't believe there wouldn't be a single post for 15 years
Here ya go,
1,074 ( average posts per day: < 1 )
ol yeller has something to complain about when someone calls the pot black when indeed it's the kettle
and lack of insight of posts posted

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
allen8106 wrote:
As the old saying goes, "don't let the door hit you in the a$$".

Better put your flame suit on. ROTFLMAO
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
This is a bit of an odd forum
If you post cool pics of where you've been you get few replies
If you post something positive in the good sam section it gets closed due to inactivity
I asked why and they said to just start another thread lol
Why? so it can get closed again in 2 weeks?
Look at all the threads in that section. "closed"