Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to raise one end of slide out??

ENG2242
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys,
I have a hydraulic driven slide out. On one side, where the domestic refrigerator is, the slide is apart .25 inches lower and has now torn the vinyl floor. I have posted pictures of what I believe is the adjustment bolt. I need instructions on how to raise this end up.
David
David Hartmann
2018 Bighorn 3870FB
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5.9
Prodigy 2
Auto-Slide Hitch
Firestone Air-Bags
5 REPLIES 5

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well, since your feelings on dealing with the dealer you bought this rig from is pretty much nil (from another post you made), I would not feel any confidence in bringing it back to them..

I've got a fridge in my slide too on my new TT.. Mine is not hydraulic so don't know what the difference in the runners are for that, as this is my first slide ever as I was never really a 'fan' of them in the past... But you get spoiled real quick when you see it, then buy it, then use it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, good luck with it. I have no advise for you, other than maybe another dealer that handles your make and model of trailer and see if they can help??

Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
If a dealer can fix that correctly that's an extremely rare dealer IMHO.

I'd be having a lot of discussion with the mfg on how best to get it closed for transport. Maybe a metal plate can help.

I'm guessing the slide will have to be removed for repairs.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

ENG2242
Explorer
Explorer
The rollers are destroyed on that end. One fell on the ground. Is this a dealer fix or back to the manufacturer? I donโ€™t think it will close without causing extensive damage!!
David Hartmann
2018 Bighorn 3870FB
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5.9
Prodigy 2
Auto-Slide Hitch
Firestone Air-Bags

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lippert Slide Out Manual
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
No warranty on a 2018? Sounds like bad floor or roller. But if flush floor slide that could also be involved. Have you checked the floor inside removing what ever is required to get access?

My slides can be raised when extended with a large wooden block near the end but leaving enough clearance to install SS plates above the rollers which are on the very ends. Different rig but perhaps this helps.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob