cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Owners Manual

jeff_w
Explorer
Explorer
Does anybody have an idea where I can get a copy of the specific owners manual for my 2008 27ft. Fleetwood Redline Hyperlite 230? I've looked hi and low and all I get is a very general huge Fleetwood manual for all their trailers. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

ijon1
Explorer
Explorer
opnspaces wrote:
Unlike the automotive industry the RV manufacturers do not create a manual for each model. Instead they create one general and manual that is full of "Applies to models xxx" and "excluding models xxx" sections and statements. If this big manual that you found covers things like "How to winterize" and "How to sanitize the fresh water" then you have found the owners manual.
And what they have available my five year old grandson could write a better one.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, what they all said.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Unlike the automotive industry the RV manufacturers do not create a manual for each model. Instead they create one general and manual that is full of "Applies to models xxx" and "excluding models xxx" sections and statements. If this big manual that you found covers things like "How to winterize" and "How to sanitize the fresh water" then you have found the owners manual.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is no "owners manual" for the rig itself... Like Y-Guy said, all you really get is all the manuals for all the appliances that are in the rig.

That was the pack I got with my new at the time 2003 Prowler and my current new 2019 Rockwood..

No "owners manual" for the rig itself.. You have to be shown all that stuff or already know it or just figure it out!

Good luck!

Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Y-Guy
Jeff, they really do not exact for any Toy Hauler. A few manufacturers have made them but they are very rare. Basically the owners packet is just an envelope of all the various manufacturers for items like the water heater, AC, converter/charger, fridge, stove, etc. You can find almost all of those things online. If you have a specific question of how something operates feel free to ask here, chances are good that one of the members here can help you out.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon