cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 Forest River Forester ws mbs low water drain

concord_05
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to find the low water drain. Some posts suggest it is with the fresh water tank drain, which is inside a circular hatch on the bottom of the water tank. Have looked extensively and can’t find it there. Have also looked under neath on the passenger side behind the door.. can’t find it.
4 REPLIES 4

concord_05
Explorer
Explorer
Finally found them and they were a chore to pull down. They are inside a round hatch on the fresh water tank cover. They were pushed way up inside and pushed to the side, which was why I didn’t see them the first 3 times I looked. Next year it won’t be such a chore to drain them. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
Look under your unit for pipes coming through the floor. I had a 5th wheel that had two side by side and then a third by itself. I also had a past MH that had two sets of two.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
your not looking for 1 drain. Your looking for 2 side by side. 1 hot 1 cold. my 5er they were near the steps. some are near the axles. My 2011 Keystone with extreme thermo package does not have low point drains. Nothing but tank drains below the underbelly.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
if you have a outside shower ? that could be your low point ,on our rv it is.