cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booth dinette set

JOERVDREAM
Explorer
Explorer
I’m taking out the booth dinette set It’s still in great condition so I’m wondering if it’s worth trying to sell? Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I took one out several yrs ago and sold it for $150 to the first guy who called. Sold on Craigs List in Sac Ca. Had a bunch of calls before I could get the ad out. I had a bunch of pictures showing it in like new cond
samsontdog:o:W

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I took one out several yrs ago and sold it for $150 to the first guy who called. Sold on Craigs List in Sac Ca. Had a bunch of calls before I could get the ad out. I had a bunch of pictures showing it in like new cond
samsontdog:o:W

Two_Jayhawks
Explorer
Explorer
Sure there is probably a CL buyer for it if it is priced right. If you don't sell it & want it gone list it on CL in the FREE section & it will go.
Bill & Kelli
2015 DSDP 4366 pulling a 21 JL Unlimited Sport
2002 Safari Zanzibar 3906 gone
1995 Fleetwood Bounder 36JD gone

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
If you have somewhere to store the booth, keep it. When you sell the camper someday, you can put it back in as originally manufactured. Probably will be hard to sell. It will have to match someone else's camper perfectly. Odds of that are zlim.

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
You could try on craiglist,but I think more people are removing the uncomfortable dinettes than are looking to replace.