Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 1987 37' Winnebago Elandan for Sale >$45,000< ??
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> 1987 37' Winnebago Elandan for Sale >$45,000< ??

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 07:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Junk man can't even use it---Nothing there of value after sitting so long and then you have the "house" to get rid of.

Chris Bryant

Arden, North Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 09:18am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

grumpy3b wrote:

there is a sub-culture if memorabilia collectors who actually want ti buy muder hones and all manner of, what mist call, "twisted" items associated with death.

We here know the real valueof this rig BUT, out tgere could well be someone that perfers it over something nit associated with the sad fall & eventual death of a celebrity. There are obsessed "fans", ask Jodie Foster, with means to buy befire another one cones aking to snatch it awawy.

Interestingly Ebay has rules to block the sale if items like this. Anything associated with tragedy of recent vintage. You can still sell items of ecents like the Titanic. So argue it's a poor policy for what was once touted a America's last truely level field open narket selling venue.
That RV is creeoy vut, meh, if a person exists to buy ut, great for the seller.

This ^^^
This is priced as (somewhat creepy to me) memorabilia, not at all a functional motorhome.

-- Chris Bryant

winniman

muskoka Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 10:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Creepy. Who would want it for any price? How long was the dead body in there? Not for me.

dougrainer

Carrolton, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 01:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

winniman wrote:

Creepy. Who would want it for any price? How long was the dead body in there? Not for me.

Hannibal Lector[emoticon]

Tyler0215

Iowa

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 01:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Some people are celebrity freaks. Who else would buy it at any price?

westernrvparkowner

montana

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 02:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

"OBO" is going to be the operative condition in any sale. Brings to mind the salesman's mantra of "I didn't think you were stupid, but I didn't want to miss out if you were." If this rig sells, someone is going to get about 95% off the asking price. Then they will probably be on this very forum trumpeting their negotiating skills.

winniman

muskoka Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 02:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

westernrvparkowner wrote:

"OBO" is going to be the operative condition in any sale. Brings to mind the salesman's mantra of "I didn't think you were stupid, but I didn't want to miss out if you were." If this rig sells, someone is going to get about 95% off the asking price. Then they will probably be on this very forum trumpeting their negotiating skills.

Post next week--- Hey all, I just bought a 1987 Winnebago Elandan. Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of a bad smell inside. It smells like something died in here. lol

DewLess

North Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 03:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Post next week--- Hey all, I just bought a 1987 Winnebago Elandan. Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of a bad smell inside. It smells like something died in here. lol

Good One [emoticon]

obgraham

TriCites WA

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/19 06:33pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

32 year old tires? Please tell me you are kidding me!

T18skyguy

Eugene, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/16/19 09:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It would be a miracle if the roof never leaked, but if it didn't, there might be something to work with for someone who wanted to have a go at it. I wonder what engine/trans combination was in it. It good running condition could you get 5 mpg in it?

Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> 1987 37' Winnebago Elandan for Sale >$45,000< ??
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.