Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a thought on truck campers place here

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Just a thought for this web site...
Why not ID the topic place or what ever.
I really tire of opening a page just to see that it doesn't pertain to anything about my TT or 5er or even motorhome.
Not to be pompous but most stuff for TC's is of little or not concern to most of the rest of us.

I would think it wouldn't take much for RV.com to show the main topic that the poster is asking about.

Just me thinking again.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.
20 REPLIES 20

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Jeez
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

Z-Peller
Explorer
Explorer
Deleted
Bill..
2017 Bigfoot 10.4 camper...2016 GMC 3500 4x4 Xcab Duramax Dually...

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
:h

Look over here on the right column to see what category you are opening.

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
tomman58 wrote:

Just me thinking again.

How is that working out for you?

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
https://youtu.be/OnYEQbEHNZE
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
time2roll wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Tomman, put down the keyboard when you’ve been drinking. It’s a bad combination!
And yet OP stumbled into the actual TC Forum to make the post. :R

Mod/Admin moved it here from the Class A forum.

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Grit dog wrote:
Tomman, put down the keyboard when you’ve been drinking. It’s a bad combination!
And yet OP stumbled into the actual TC Forum to make the post. :R

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:

:B

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Z-Peller
Explorer
Explorer
I think a lot of the problem is with the definition of the word "camper"... if you go to the trailer forum many people refer to their rig as a "camper" ....no folks, it is a trailer, and a camper is a totally different rig. A "camper" by definition on this Open Roads forum is a rig hauled in the box of a truck and does not have any wheels. Truck Campers have their own forum on here for that reason.
Bill..
2017 Bigfoot 10.4 camper...2016 GMC 3500 4x4 Xcab Duramax Dually...

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think the OP is clicking on Newest or Active, but even those have the Forum listed on the right.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
I'm not understanding how you (OP) are seeing a thread from a subforum and not seeing its forum source listing?

I login directly to a subforum (Truck Campers) so only see posts within that forum unless I go looking at other subforums.

If I login to the sites main index page, say to "Newest" I would see all recent posts-but listed is the forum it came from?

Unless your in one of the general subforums where questions asked/answered can be or are not specific to an RV type owner.

"Not to be pompous but most stuff for TC's is of little or not concern to most of the rest of us."
While its awesome there is a self anointed spokesman for the 'rest of us', asking for rose colored glasses sounds like nothing but pompous.
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
romore wrote:
Why then are you posting about TC's in the Class A forum? They are a very active and important part of our community and deserve respect like anyone else. dodge guy there is a truck camper forum.

You know, I thought there was but before I responded I went and looked and didn’t see one. I’ll have to look again maybe I accidentally hid it.

Just went and looked. Yes I did accidentally check the “hide” box. Maybe that is what the OP did also?
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
“most stuff for TC's is of little or not concern to most of the rest of us.”

That’s your opinion. Your interest. Speak for yourself, please.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad