cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show type of RV on question page

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
I had this posted on the wrong page a moment ago and sure heard about it.

Just a thought for this web site...
Why not ID the topic place or what ever.
I really tire of opening a page just to see that it doesn't pertain to anything about my TT or 5er or even motorhome.
Not to be pompous but most stuff for TC's is of little or not concern to most of the rest of us.

I would think it wouldn't take much for RV.com to show the main topic on the current questions page as to which type of unit that the poster is asking about.

Just me thinking again.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.
14 REPLIES 14

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
Just because someone owns a class A, for example, doesn't mean they no nothing about TCs, TTs, Class A, B, and Cs. I have camped in pretty much all of them. As stated, they are all similar in nature. I might have owned the exact model the OP is asking about. Knowledge is not limited by your current rv.

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
CarnationSailor wrote:
Lwiddis wrote:
“most stuff for TC's is of little or not concern to most of the rest of us.”

Speak for yourself, please.

Maybe we should start a new discussion titled, "Is a truck camper really an RV?" 😉

Put it right next to the “If it’s not a DP it’s not a REAL motorhome.” thread. 😉

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
HEY !!!!

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lwiddis wrote:

Maybe we should start a new discussion titled, "Is a truck camper really an RV?" 😉
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
On the topics listing page the far right hand column clearly states the particular forum for each topic.
And if you click on a topic it shows the particular forum for that thread near the top of the page.
You apparently missed both of those.

X2 this is the answer :C

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Not to be pompous but, I don’t give two shytes about class A/B/C’s or towable RV’s, but I still open an awful lot of posts by those who own them.

I think the forum should do something about that so I’m not wasting so much of my precious time.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 ‘Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam types………..Let’s Go Brandon!!!

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Hovering on the subject line in the post list gives you the first few lines of the first post. That's usually enough to get an idea of the topic if the subject line isn't clear enough...
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Camper8251
Explorer
Explorer
Sort of like double posting something in two Forums?
News Flash, truck campers have similar systems as other RV's.....
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 DMAX
Outdoors RV 23DBS
2008 Arctic Fox 811 - SOLD
19.5 Vision Wheels with
Toyo M608z's 225/70R19.5 14 plys rated at 3970

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
wildtoad wrote:
The OP does have a point although not necessarily presented well. It would be nice if the reason for the post was a bit more informative about what they are asking. I’ve seen a lot of “Need help” or “what’s this” or “Best X for class a” when they only mean DP’s. I open a lot of meaningless to me posts.

That is due to OPs NOT putting much info in title.....

But if you scroll over the title it will show more of the post w/o even opening it
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
The OP does have a point although not necessarily presented well. It would be nice if the reason for the post was a bit more informative about what they are asking. I’ve seen a lot of “Need help” or “what’s this” or “Best X for class a” when they only mean DP’s. I open a lot of meaningless to me posts.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
On the topics listing page the far right hand column clearly states the particular forum for each topic.
And if you click on a topic it shows the particular forum for that thread near the top of the page.
You apparently missed both of those.

4x4van
Explorer
Explorer
I'm really not sure what has your chonies in such a bunch? There are multiple thread categories that are specific to certain types of RV, and there are others where the postings can be applicable to many (or all) types. Really have no clue what you are talking.asking about.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
The right hand column on the main page tells you what forum it was posted in. The OPEN ROAD FORUM link will take you to all the different forums so you can post a question in the correct forum.