cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tank sensor wiring?

Reb2973
Explorer
Explorer
I have a new TT I bought this year. On my last trip all my tank sensors are reading full. Even the fresh water tank now reads full and never used it. When I went on previous trip before that the tanks all read empty before I put it up. Is there a wire I can check behind panel that would cause this? Hate to drag it to the dealer if itโ€™s something I could quickly fix myself. Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

Reb2973
Explorer
Explorer
That helped out a lot. Shows how to troubleshoot my exact problem. Thank you!

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't have a manual, perhaps this one will help.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
If you have never used your fresh water tank how did you sanitize your fresh water system?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Reb2973
Explorer
Explorer
Ok thanks. Iโ€™ll pull the panel in the morning and see if I can find anything.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Reb2973 wrote:
I have a new TT I bought this year. On my last trip all my tank sensors are reading full. Even the fresh water tank now reads full and never used it. When I went on previous trip before that the tanks all read empty before I put it up. Is there a wire I can check behind panel that would cause this? Hate to drag it to the dealer if itโ€™s something I could quickly fix myself. Thanks.

Sounds like you lost the ground wire on the control panel.
Or rather A ground wire
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times