cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trailers with outside kitchen

cgjt
Explorer
Explorer
I currently own a 2013 Keystone Sprinter 266rbs with a full sized outside kitchen.
I am considering a new camper but would like to keep the outside kitchen option. I have found some models with an outside kitchen but most of them are bunk models. Are there any non bunk trailers that have the outside kitchen option? Thank you for your assistance.
6 REPLIES 6

VORSHEER_Traile
Explorer
Explorer
VORSHEER Trailers have an outside kitchen and a full queen sized bed with an option roof top tent attached to the roof rack:

shar3890
Explorer
Explorer
Our Sunset Trail 253rb has full outside kitchen. Its a couples trailer with large rear bath.

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
our keystone laredo 330rl has full kitchen minus a sink. but has gas top stove. micro wave, mini-fridge, drawer and cabinet space. even outside tv. rear living with opposing slides and full slide in bedroom. large shower. this is our second TT. we love everything about it. after owning it a year. it is large. 38ft and approx 9500 to 10k loaded to camp.

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
The Cougar in my signature has an outside kitchen. It is a great couples trailer, theater seating, big screen tv, table and chairs, walk around bed.

I did replace the Capital Grill with a Blackstone Griddle.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

Tin-bender
Explorer
Explorer
Rockwood

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Few have โ€œfull sizedโ€ outdoor kitchens. What does that mean to you? Doesnโ€™t seem to me the Keystone Sprinter 266rbs has a full k.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad