cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the new theater seats in the Rockwood

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
So finally got the theater seats from Forest River. Mix up in shipping was the delay, but it's all good now.

What's really cool about them is they not only recline, but the have a 3 speed back massage and a 2 setting butt warmer! Plus the neat LED light ring in the bottom of the cup holder (I guess so you can find your drink when it's dark)

The round disk thing is for the arm table to slide into. I don't have a pic of it, but it's small and probably won't be used too much anyway.

Too bad we won't be able to really test it out until next May, but it is still in our side yard, so we can spend some winter time in it. Just really bummed that when I got back in the house and sat in my recliner I asked "where is my back massage and butt warmer!"

Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.
6 REPLIES 6

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yeah, we still like to spend as much time out under the awning when weather permits or on our daytime excursions.. But, there are those times when the weather just isn't to our liking and we find ourselves inside..

Now, it's just going to be a much easier decision to "relax inside for a little bit"... ha, ha!!

We don't need any additional sleeping and we have TV trays to eat on, so now our trailer is truly a 2 person RV... Only sleeps 2 and can really only entertain 2..

Even with the original dinette with bench seats and a free standing table, when made into a 'bed' it really would have only worked for someone no taller than around 5'6" and sitting 4 people would not be fun at all.

We love the floor plan, but it really is not for any kind of "family" for sure.

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Nice and comfortable!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
And some folks just don't understand why so many of us enjoy being on the INSIDE of our campers so much, even at campgrounds. With luxuries like this, who wants to get up and actually go outside!

Love it! very nice. We have Thomas Payne 2 seater recliner and 2 fold out couch-sleepers. Very comfortable stuff. With the inside fireplace directly under the television, it makes getting outside harder and harder!

Congrats on your new chairs. My you enjoy them immensely, all the way form your top to your bottom and everything in between.

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thanks guys. Forgot to mention that in the center console, there are 2 USB charging ports and a single 120v plug. It'll be a nice charging station and keep all the cords and such out of the way.

Mitch

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I agree I could use something like that in my trailer as well. Looks awesome. 🙂
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Now that is just too extravagant, no one needs massage/butt warmer when camping! OK, yup I'm jealous, just swivel rockers in my FW, and not even a butt warming chair in my S&B.:)

Looks great Mitch!

Jerry