cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Lippert Trailair Rota Flex Pin Box

Bumsrest
Explorer
Explorer
We were at a Grand Design Rally in Indiana a couple of years ago. Our neighbor upgraded his pin box and gave me his Lippert, Trailair, Pivoting Head, GVW 21,000, Pin Box which I intended to install on our GD Reflections. I never got around to installing it and we have since moved on to another 5th Wheel which has basically the same upgraded pin box. I would like to give this pin box to someone that would like to have it. We are in South Jersey. I have photos if anyone would like me to email them. This is not an easy "Photo Posting Forum". Private Message me and we can go from there.
6 REPLIES 6

NEnative
Explorer
Explorer
Could you message me if available still? Thanks

502monte
Explorer II
Explorer II
I sent you a private message like you asked.

Crodad
Explorer
Explorer
I would love to take you up on that. I've been looking at them and almost bought one last year. I have a long trip planned for next year from South Louisiana to Billings MT and back. The only problem is I am in South Louisiana.
2015 F-250 PSD 4x4 XLT
2016 Silverback 31RK

https://visitedstatesmap.com/image/ALAZARCOFLIDLAMSMTNVNMTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

garyp4951
Explorer III
Explorer III

Bumsrest wrote:
We were at a Grand Design Rally in Indiana a couple of years ago. Our neighbor upgraded his pin box and gave me his Lippert, Trailair, Pivoting Head, GVW 21,000, Pin Box which I intended to install on our GD Reflections. I never got around to installing it and we have since moved on to another 5th Wheel which has basically the same upgraded pin box. I would like to give this pin box to someone that would like to have it. We are in South Jersey. I have photos if anyone would like me to email them. This is not an easy "Photo Posting Forum". Private Message me and we can go from there.

Thats a greta offer.... I will ask a few of my friends, we are is SE PA...

Do yo happen to know the model #? which frame does it fit?
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
This is very kind of you. I hope someone can make good use of it. Thanks for being a giving soul.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver