cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lost all locals on my SD DTV yesterday.

RJsfishin
Explorer
Explorer
As long as they take it off my bill fine. I watched all locals on OTA HD anyway.
Rich

'01 31' Rexall Vision, Generac 5.5k, 1000 watt Honda, PD 9245 conv, 300 watts Solar, 150 watt inv, 2 Cos 6v batts, ammeters, led voltmeters all over the place, KD/sat, 2 Oly Cat heaters w/ ox, and towing a 2012 Liberty, Lowe bass boat, or a Kawi Mule.
9 REPLIES 9

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
RJsfishin wrote:
Bill.Satellite wrote:
RJsfishin wrote:
As long as they take it off my bill fine. I watched all locals on OTA HD anyway.

They will not be taking anything off your bill.

What service and equipment are you using?

I just check my DTV and all SD channels are still available. If you are talking about local Network channels only, that's certainly a possibility.

As I said I lost my local channels only. I have the same receiver for 20 yrs. It work in the rv so I'll keep it. And they will take the locals off my bill, trust me !

DTV will not take anything off your bill. You are likely assuming that when you scream and moan that they will cave. There is no reason that they should. If you were using an antenna approved by DTV you would receiving all of the programming you paid for. Since you are not, they will not take any responsibility as it's not their fault. They may say that they will roll a service truck on the assumption that you are using the correct antenna. If they do, and they show up to your RV, you will pay the $150 service fee as they cannot help and you don't have the equipment required by DTV.
Best of luck! You should be able to move to DISH when DTV refuses help.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
WVcampground wrote:
I don't understand the fascination with SD anyway. .
Money. It's always money.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

WVcampground
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Where'd you go?

Probably out in search of 8 track and VHS tapes :B

I don't understand the fascination with SD anyway. In the near future everything will be HD.
"Now the Subaru with the โ€œcoexistโ€ sticker on the back doing 68 mph passing a semi thatโ€™s going 67mph in a 70 zone. Yeah Iโ€™ll slap the entitlement tag on them leaf lickers!" - Grit Dog - Warning, you may find the preceding offensive if you lick leaves.

RJsfishin
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Where'd you go?

Where who went ?
Rich

'01 31' Rexall Vision, Generac 5.5k, 1000 watt Honda, PD 9245 conv, 300 watts Solar, 150 watt inv, 2 Cos 6v batts, ammeters, led voltmeters all over the place, KD/sat, 2 Oly Cat heaters w/ ox, and towing a 2012 Liberty, Lowe bass boat, or a Kawi Mule.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Where'd you go?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

RJsfishin
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Satellite wrote:
RJsfishin wrote:

I just check my DTV and all SD channels are still available. If you are talking about local Network channels only, that's certainly a possibility.

As I said I lost my local channels only. I have the same receiver for 20 yrs. It work in the rv so I'll keep it. And they will take the locals off my bill, trust me !
Rich

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Itโ€™s hard to find tapes for 8 tracks and VHS too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
RJsfishin wrote:

I just checked my DTV and all SD channels are still available. If you are talking about local Network channels only, that's certainly a possibility.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
AT&T has been promising to drop SD for a while.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times