Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Missing couple camping on Padre Island confirmed dead
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Lifestyle

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Lifestyle

> Missing couple camping on Padre Island confirmed dead

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Crowe

Merrimack, NH

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/06/19 07:00pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The killer has been caught and is in custody!

The "people of interest" have been caught and have only been charged with the theft of the vehicle and trailer. The couple is from Utah so the border, other than a possible escape route, is irrelevant. Too many assumptions have been made without the facts.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be Douglas Adams

RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road.

Bowling Green, KY

View Profile

Posted: 11/06/19 07:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

As of 13 hrs ago, the person is a 'suspect'. No murder charges have been filed; let's not make a 'rush to judgement'; may be guilty, may not.

sayoung

Tx

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/06/19 08:00pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bird Freak wrote:

The killer has been caught and is in custody!

The big question is , will Mexico extradite the two back here to Texas as we have the death penalty ?

Crowe

Merrimack, NH

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/19 07:48am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The big question is , will Mexico extradite the two back here to Texas as we have the death penalty ?

The male is already in a Texas jail.

WVcampground

WV

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/19 08:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Moderator wrote:

As of 13 hrs ago, the person is a 'suspect'. No murder charges have been filed; let's not make a 'rush to judgement'; may be guilty, may not.

It may be a case of a guy and gal who were fine upstanding pillars of society who were strolling down the beach when they came upon an abandoned truck and TT, so they decided to take it on a vacation trip to Mexico. Walks like a Duck?

"Williams has two pending cases and three arrest warrants issued from the Logan District Court.

In August, Williams was charged with multiple felony assaults along with several misdemeanor charges. He was released on $9,600 bail with a promise to appear.

On Sept. 16, new charges emerged against Williams both first-degree felonies; and a second degree felony. An affidavit for an arrest warrant said Williams had met the alleged victim previously through Tinder. "

* This post was last edited 11/07/19 07:44pm by an administrator/moderator *   View edit history

sayoung

Tx

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/19 01:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Crowe wrote:

The male is already in a Texas jail.

Did not know that the extradition had all ready taken place. This has already gone off the news in my part of the state.. the big news now is the ambush of those families in mexico

Crowe

Merrimack, NH

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/19 02:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Did not know that the extradition had all ready taken place. This has already gone off the news in my part of the state.. the big news now is the ambush of those families in mexico

There are constant updates here, which would be normal, I am in NH.

It may be a case of a guy and gal who were fine upstanding pillars of society who were strolling down the beach when they came upon an abandoned truck and TT, so they decided to take it on a vacation trip to Mexico. Walks like a Duck?

Believe it or not, some of us believe in the concept of "innocent until proven guilty". Incidentally, it's how our legal system works.

Cloud Dancer

San Antonio and Livingston TX USA

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/19 06:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It kinda starts with "a person of interest". Then, it goes to "a suspect". Then, you become convinced that he's guilty. Then, you get busy trying to find some proof. I saw it on TV,....NCIS. Ziva was the best,...at finding the proof.

Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

Bowling Green, KY

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/19 06:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

A sad ending for these rv'ers; no question. Time to close this one and move on.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Lifestyle

> Missing couple camping on Padre Island confirmed dead
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Lifestyle

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS