cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Places to stay for the night around Chambersburg PA

napanee_ted
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for hotels/ motels with rv parking around Chambersburg PA just off of Interstate 81.
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
Get off 316 at Chambersburg exit S to light past Cracker Barrell on your rt, rt at light rt behind hotel takes you 2 overnight parking behind CB otherwise use the hotel. That will be exit 14 take rt at second light it is just past CB at hotel, then rt behind hotel, plenty of parking. Twin Bridge campground way out of way, park on grass, utilities at rally field difficult to access.
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just carry a few jugs of water to flush the toilet and wash with and stay in the trailer wherever you can. one or two days and you'll be far enough south to not have to worry about it.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ted, that reminds me that there is a Cracker Barrel in Chambersburg next to the interstate. Just off the RT 316 exit.

spud1957
Explorer
Explorer
There is a Sleep Inn Carlisle at exit 478. It has RV parking. Also a Cracker Barrel next door.
2018 F350 6.7 4x4 CCSB
2022 GD Reflection 337 RLS

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't know when you are coming thru but check to see if Twin Bridges is open during the winter. I lived in C-burg for 50 plus years before going fulltime. Been gone 16 years so can't comment on the other possibilities.

Terry_25
Explorer
Explorer
Several motels near the Valley Mall off Exit 5 in MD (not the Motel 6). It's 30 miles south of Chambersburg. The one near the Golden Corral has plenty of parking.
2016 F-250 Gas
2015 Rockwood 2608WS

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
theres about five motels off the main rt but twin bridges CG looks nice for a lay over.