cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Three Camping And Fishing Videos - An Excellent Weekend

VIDEO 1: Great Day For Getting Skunked Fishing

VIDEO 2: Every Slice In Time Counts

VIDEO 3: Great Campsite Feeding Chipmunks And Steller's Blue Jays

Had a great weekend at Walupt Lake again. I've been there several times this summer on my to and from different job sites and events. There's a good amount of gravel road to get there but all worth it. Fishing was god as usual and plenty of hiking. Just a nice place to go and relax. Enjoy...
6 REPLIES 6

frankgibbons194
Explorer
Explorer
I just love this fish frying. Now I'm feeling hungry to grab some bites of those fish fries.

Travels with Yoly wrote:
That's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching" ๐Ÿ™‚

Next year, I'm going to put some effort to fish Mosquito Lake, 25 miles awaf, still deep in the forest. Will need a boat and waders for that lake and it's much less developed. A wild shorelinr except for the small boat access area

jaycocreek wrote:
I am a little surprised we don't have more outdoors men here who enjoy fishing and camping like you did..I am always in for a good fishing or hunting story..

And what's better than pan fried trout,I grew up on them..LOL

The fish were tasty. Good old truck camper kitchen and butter/salt to make a happy ending... Well, for the fisherman anyway.

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
I am a little surprised we don't have more outdoors men here who enjoy fishing and camping like you did..I am always in for a good fishing or hunting story..

And what's better than pan fried trout,I grew up on them..LOL
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
That's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching" ๐Ÿ™‚

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Had a great weekend at Walupt Lake again. I've been there several times this summer on my to and from different job sites and events. There's a good amount of gravel road to get there but all worth it. Fishing was god as usual and plenty of hiking. Just a nice place to go and relax. Enjoy...

You know what they say,a bad day fishing is better than............And you had a good day..Glad to see a truck camper out in the hills enjoying lifes little perks with the TC loaded up..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04