Mother-In-Law Suite?

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
18 REPLIES 18

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wow, I think the less squished version is even uglier. Somebody just had waaaaaaay too much time on their hands.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
If I saw that on the road Iโ€™d never stop laughing
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II

Less squished version.

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Why do the doors look so narrow?

My Mother in Law could not fit through those doors. And while that rig is creative it has to be on the top ten for uglies rig on the road.
Kevin

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Fizz wrote:
gbopp wrote:

It's a rectangular photo squeezed into a square slot.
If you copy it to an image viewer you will see it properly displayed. Doesn't make it any prettier though.

Okay, thanks. That makes sense.
I was thinking photoshop

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I like it.

discovery4us
Explorer
Explorer
Old School toterhome.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:

It's a rectangular photo squeezed into a square slot.
If you copy it to an image viewer you will see it properly displayed. Doesn't make it any prettier though.

Ivylog wrote:
Iโ€™ve wanted to take a picture of a teardrop trailer hooked to my 45โ€™ FP with โ€œMother In Law Suiteโ€ photoshopped on it.

How about a beat up ugly old homemade wood flat deck trailer with a worn out tent set up on it?
:B
Nothing but the best for MIL!!
:B
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Iโ€™ve wanted to take a picture of a teardrop trailer hooked to my 45โ€™ FP with โ€œMother In Law Suiteโ€ photoshopped on it.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
bb

valhalla360
Nomad
Nomad
gbopp wrote:

Photoshop?

As a kid, my friends parents had a small truck camper and a 20' travel trailer. The kids were put to bed in the trailer and the parents slept in the truck camper.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
The new she shed?
Puma 30RKSS

gbopp
Explorer