Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: A/C ghosts??
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  General Topics

> A/C ghosts??

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
BamaUltra

Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 11/09/19 11:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks Doug. My concerns is when I plug in to shoreline or crank up generator; with thermostat bin OFF position; as soon as I do either, the front a/c unit comes on; but NO air blowing? But, I can go in & turn unit ON & adjust temp necessary to get a/c to come on & it operates normally & I can adjust accordingly and it shuts off & on just fine? But why it cycles through in the OFF position; 2 min. ON & 25 min. OFF; as long as it's in OFF position & got power to Coach?

BamaUltra

Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 11/10/19 08:06pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Doug, 1st of all thanks for all ur input. I can tell ur very knowledgeable & I appreciate everything offered. Just hate it I'm NOT @ A/C.I believe u have it narrowed down for me. When I initiated power to the Coach & go inside the A/C is already running;but NO fan;I noticed the thermostat fan was on auto.When I turned on the fan, it blower cold til I took off & put back on auto and fan stopped with a.c. still running. At this time I unplugged & I believe ur right about Board. Gonna order one tomorrow. What do u think? Thanks4 ur patience

BamaUltra

Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 11/25/19 04:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Would like to take a few min. To reach to Chris Bryant & Doug Rainier & let them BOTH know how much I appreciate All the positive, patient advice that they shared with me on my troubled A/C... I recieved the Control Board today, put it on & fixed the problem. The se guys were Very knowledgable with my particular situation & was fixed the First time... Not to mention Hiw much $$$ they saved me from NOT having to take it in to a Shop? Thanks again guys also to RV Open Roads Forum.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  General Topics

> A/C ghosts??
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.