Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So This Popped Up in the "Recommended" Videos

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
Some Truck Camper Chick
I'm just the messenger.

If you can't tell, she's like, totally from So. Cal. But, like, so am I. OMG! We're like besties.

Okay, so I am a bit concerned about her showing herself and her rig off so publicly. Not a good idea for a young lady presumably traveling single.
2014 Northwood Wolf Creek 850
2005 Ford F350 SRW SuperCab/LongBed 6.0 Powerstroke
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Torklift Tie Downs/Fastguns/Upper/Lower Stableloads
Rancho 9000's
13 REPLIES 13

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
deltabravo wrote:
joeshmoe wrote:
Some Truck Camper Chick
I'm just the messenger.

Same video came up as a recommended video for me yesterday, but I didn't watch it.

You're too busy laying your bike down in the creek. 😛
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Rancho 9000's

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
When somebody is bragging about his/her education, tells how smart he/she is, how much money they make, yet they live in a trailer.....
I know something has to be wrong with the picture.
But I do agree >>> watching the bikini show is good 🙂

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Kayteg1 wrote:
jaycocreek wrote:
Apparently,she used to live in a van then upgraded to a truck camper..I find her video's amusing and fun to watch...

Yeah, but why HER videos are listed under RV theme?
I hear high-hit videos on youtube can generate nice supplemental income for the owners, but then they get flooded more and more with advertisement and more and more spam makes it to forums.

I am not sure what the RV theme is your talking about but I searched on youtube for truck camping stuff..Some of the stuff on youtube is better than what's on TV IMO..I have never subscribed to anyone's channel but there are a couple that turn out some great truck camping stuff from break downs in the boonies to getting stuck all by your lonesome and finding a way out..As long as they do it without being a crank,I like seeing them and enjoy the truck camper humor..

I had no idea this girl is an educated success and living in a van,in the beginning..A big thumbs up to her..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
jaycocreek wrote:
Apparently,she used to live in a van then upgraded to a truck camper..I find her video's amusing and fun to watch...

Yeah, but why HER videos are listed under RV theme?
I hear high-hit videos on youtube can generate nice supplemental income for the owners, but then they get flooded more and more with advertisement and more and more spam makes it to forums.

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently,she used to live in a van then upgraded to a truck camper..I find her video's amusing and fun to watch..There are a couple truck campers out there that make really good and interesting video's about truck camping and things that just happen..
Lance 9.6
500ah Lifep04

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
joeshmoe wrote:
Some Truck Camper Chick
I'm just the messenger.

Same video came up as a recommended video for me yesterday, but I didn't watch it.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
What have you been watching? Joking, but I think the point is to be exposed and get enough followers to make money. Too bad that she picked almost the smallest segment of the RV world.

Yeah, she's not going to hit any super high view counts with a TC, but she is exposed. lol
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Rancho 9000's

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check out her website, drstraight.com. She's a pharmacist. It would appear she's doing quite well for herself selling her own formulated supplements.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I'm too old for such stimulation! ... oh ... I'm not talking about the girl... I'm referring to the truck camper! :B

Eric_Lisa
Explorer II
Explorer II
joeshmoe wrote:
....Okay, so I am a bit concerned about her showing herself and her rig off so publicly. Not a good idea for a young lady presumably traveling single.

Not sure I would discount her abilities so quickly just because she looks good in a bikini. Looks like a pretty well squared away rig, boondocking out in desert. None of us get to that level of ability without having thought a few things through.

Therefore, I've got to believe she has thought about about personal security & safety....right up to the point of bringing along a shovel should a body need to be buried. Definitely not the type of person who looks unprepared, downtrodden, or easy to victimize.

Oh, and her YouTube channel has a "Dr." in the title. Assuming it is legit, that is not something given away to anyone who wants it.

Just my $.02
-Eric
Eric & Lisa - Oregon
'97 Silverado K2500, New HT383 motor!, Airbags, anti-sway bar
'03 Lance model 1030, generator, solar,

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Prior to this video,I had watched one of her other videos when she switched from a van to a truck camper...I always find it interesting how others,especially women,decorate there truck camper to make them more homie looking inside.....
Lance 9.6
500ah Lifep04

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
What have you been watching? Joking, but I think the point is to be exposed and get enough followers to make money. Too bad that she picked almost the smallest segment of the RV world.

I think she has the exposure part pretty well mastered :B
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member