cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Atwood 66273 Levelegs Key Pad

haste_maker
Explorer II
Explorer II
Has anyone ever had the Atwood 66273 dash key pad repaired..and if you have who did the work for you?...thanks
Retried Teamster
2007 Allergo
1 REPLY 1

eadeal55
Explorer
Explorer
I had my control pad repaired once, by a computer shop in VA Beach that had a retired Navy ET/2M repair tech on staff. Charged me $70. A year or so later, the pooch got around under the dash and caught the pad wires in her collar and pull them out. Was unrepairable after that.

I looked for a salvage pad on-line but none were available at a reasonable price. I just used my orange level blocks.

Then, I went into a friend's 2008 Phaeton, and he had the same pad, and his was broke also. His on/off buttons didn't work. He called Tiffin right there and gave them the part number, and they had it in-stock. He ordered one for $119. When it got in, he installed it. It worked and he called me and I had him order me one.

That was Oct 2016, and my jacks worked until Oct 2017 when the front driver's jack over extended and alarmed. I think it broke something inside the drive head. I went back to using orange blocks and will hopefully get that jack removed and repaired soon.
Andy & Lee + Molly, the 4 lb Chihuahua
2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW...towing a
2007 Chevy HHR LT2 w/2.4L EcoTec,
Blue Ox Aventa LX, Brake Buddy Classic
FMCA #F359977 - Colonial Virginians, Past President 2012-14, 2018