cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A camper window with a view

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
It has come to my attention...and after thousands of beautiful photos.. that the camper window with a view is no longer?I am Very disappointed in the fact that this was a very popular link but it just went away...how does that happen? I am here to start it over again. It is simple. Take a photo inside your TC looking out...you have to have the frame in the pic...wherever you are...to see where you are and what is outside..
24 REPLIES 24

Eric_Lisa
Explorer II
Explorer II
Deleted. Accidentally posted to wrong thread.
Eric & Lisa - Oregon
'97 Silverado K2500, New HT383 motor!, Airbags, anti-sway bar
'03 Lance model 1030, generator, solar,

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Mollie's favorite window....

Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Kayteg1 wrote:
That would be discrimination ...don't ask me to have lousy camping indoor.

... just stay with the topic which is “camper window with a view” not “campers in a view”.

It’s not that hard.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
Shipshewana, IN a few years ago.

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
Really bummed a lot of the old posts have been lost but...today is a new day and things are a bit different now...The idea has not been lost. Just move along and join in with your adventures and share with us all....A window with a view!

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
AnEv942 just looked back ...thank you sooo much for the clickies!!!so why couldn't I find it? I swear on my end it was no where...well sit back and enjoy another round of fun photos...just lovin it!!

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
work2much wrote:
Old window with a view thread

Yeah..There's alot of deleted pictures there thanks to photobucket and some tinypics...

I also like to see the pictures of truck campers doing what they were meant too.
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
Work2much...I swear I looked and looked...this is not a troll post. The wife asked me last night if anyone had posted anything new ...I went to look and I couldn't find a thing...thank you for looking it up..whew...thought it was gone but buckle up ..LOL here we go with new fresh stuff...just love the photos..this is why we all do what we do...the RV lifestyle. I get it some will not follow the intent but pics are still great...I love to see what you see when your inside looking out..and how it can change everyday...so much freedom.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Travels with Yoly wrote:
I thought we were supposed to post pictures of views out the camper window ?

That would be discrimination as some of us don't use campers for watching big screen, but only for sleeping, while we are CAMPING outdoor.
I made a point to have piece of my camper/truck on each picture, but don't ask me to have lousy camping indoor.
Some people 🙂

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Old window with a view thread
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

work2much
Explorer
Explorer

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yes, it should be out the window of the TC. Some people ...

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
I thought we were supposed to post pictures of views out the camper window ?

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Alaska is nice picture-wise, but we don't hunt, we don't fish, so beside hiking- not too many activities for us.
And even on hikes my wife was scared by potential bear encounter.
I like AZ and UT much better, where you can swim and spend whole day outside with good views.