cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UTV trails/campgrounds in Richfield Utah area ???

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a trip to Utah for the end of June/first week of July. We are looking for a campground that is RZR friendly with access to riding trails. Been trying to find some info on riding areas and trails but would like to talk to someone that has first hand info. If anyone one can give me some recommendations it would greatly be appreciated. Looking at the Richfield area, but open for anything that has RV camping and access to trailheads without having to trailer the RZR's. Our RZR's are not street legal and we don't want to get into any trouble with local law enforcement. Thanks for help you guys can give.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2007 Coachmen Cross Country 389DS
300 HP Cummins Turbo Charged
03 Sahara Jeep Wrangler & 05 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll
9 REPLIES 9

UtahBluegrass
Explorer
Explorer
I'll second the vote for South Forty RV Park. We go there a lot with our Teryx. Their Fall Colors rally is a favorite. The owners are very helpful recommending trail routes. You won't have any trouble not being street legal. There are direct routes from the RV park to the trails on the west side and you can drive through Marysvale without concern to reach the east side trails. No problem with your tires on any of the trails we've been on. It's a great area to ride.
2013 Evergreen Everlite 29RLW
2013 Ram Laramie diesel 4x4
Parties 10, Feeds 4, Sleeps 2

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Utah is very utv friendly Marysvale is the best location 24 miles from Richfield on Hwy 89. You access the piaute trail 232 mile loop with 1,800 miles of side trails. You can ride to Kashoorum have a great hamburger and home made pie 100 mile round trip riding is mostly easy to moderate nothing bad. Deer creek trail has beaver ponds to checkout and Bullion canyon has lots of deer and wild turkeys to see. We like Rocky Ridge rv park. Every town has atv routes so no street legal requirements. Google Piaute Trail Jamboree I think it's in June and you'll reservations if you hit that time frame. Oh yea Duck creek is no wheres near Richfield 117 miles. Have fun

P.S. if you use satellite for tv Lizze and Charlie's is not good

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
Google Duck Creek Village. There is a FS campground called Duck Creek Campground. Nice sized sites, but no hookups. There is a dump station. There is also plentiful dispersed boondocking available, which is probably what we would do next time. I don't know offhand if there is a full hookup park, but it is likely that there is.

Lots of dedicated ATV/UTV trails, rentals for same, etc. We don't ride those, but we off-roaded in the pickup where we could and that was great. Lots more trails where trucks were excluded.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

dedmiston
brianseay1 wrote:
Just checked out both places, thx azdryheat and sbell2003. Both place look great and very RZR friendly. do either of you know anything about the trails ? we have mud/rocky type terrain here, so i need to find out what type of terrain it would be out there so i can make a good decision due to our tire type. We run the Bighorn knobby type tire on ours. Thanks for all the help.

Bighorns will be fine in Utah terrain. We run Bighorns too. Just take it easy on the pavement so you don't damage the knobbies.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
Just checked out both places, thx azdryheat and sbell2003. Both place look great and very RZR friendly. do either of you know anything about the trails ? we have mud/rocky type terrain here, so i need to find out what type of terrain it would be out there so i can make a good decision due to our tire type. We run the Bighorn knobby type tire on ours. Thanks for all the help.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
South Forty RV Park in Marysvale is all about off-roading. Piute Trail is in their backyard, 2200 miles.

That for the info, that gives me a good starting point. Looking for some good riding and easy access.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
sbell2003 wrote:
The KOA is very friendly to off road vehicles and there is access to plenty of trails.

What is the location of the KOA ? We are KOA members and round like to check it out as well. Thx for the info.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

sbell2003
Explorer
Explorer
The KOA is very friendly to off road vehicles and there is access to plenty of trails.
2019 KZ Durango Gold 356RLT
2018 RAM 3500 Dually

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
South Forty RV Park in Marysvale is all about off-roading. Piute Trail is in their backyard, 2200 miles.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE