cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Los Algodones dentist?

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer
Explorer
We want some up to date suggestions on dentists in Los Algodones. We've been using the same one for a couple of years but have decided to switch. All we need is a cleaning. Don't waste your time or mine by dissing the scene in Los Algodones. We know the layout. Will be in Yuma the month of December.

Thanks in advance.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!
2 REPLIES 2

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer
Explorer
bobsallyh wrote:
I have used Drs. Camacho. It was a husband and wife but the kids are doing most of the work now. They are about directly across from the turnstile when crossing the border. You of course have to follow the sidewalk thru beside the bathrooms, then cross the street and go back north. There is another dental office just north of Dr. Camacho and then a restaurant we really like.

Thanks! I know exactly where that is. I'll keep them in mind.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used Drs. Camacho. It was a husband and wife but the kids are doing most of the work now. They are about directly across from the turnstile when crossing the border. You of course have to follow the sidewalk thru beside the bathrooms, then cross the street and go back north. There is another dental office just north of Dr. Camacho and then a restaurant we really like.