Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: Evolving Canines, de-evoloving people?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Evolving Canines, de-evoloving people?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
wanderingaimlessly

SOBOVA

View Profile

Posted: 11/15/19 12:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You are cherry picking the question,
You chose a location where the presence of "people" can be answered with yes, but "intelligent life" with a no.

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 11/15/19 12:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

colliehauler wrote:

You can make fun of KS or the midwest all you want but in the long run it's about quality of life. I did enjoy the Sierra's and the winery's but CA has a lot of social issues.

LOL, I think you misconstrued my Hoxie analogy. I used that town because that's the town my dad was born in. I wouldn't mind living there at all. I will never live, and I don't even want to travel to SF (even though my wife's Dr is there) for all the above reasons.

When I do go there (for my wife's Dr) I have to watch my step. Kind of like walking in a mine field. And yes, last time I was down there I saw all sorts of stuff you only see in third world countries. [emoticon]
Thanks for the clarification. I just don't understand the mentality of people who keep electing the same people over and over that create this situation. California is such a beautiful state with so much to offer.

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/15/19 12:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

In Denver it is much the same. A business owner is being fined for not cleaning the poop off the sidewalk in front of his businesses. He reported they back up to his wall and let her rip. Syringes, poop, garbage all over the place.

toedtoes

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/15/19 01:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

what does this have to do with RVing? You're just whinging about a place you don't like - so just don't go there and quit whinging about it.

1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

Acampingwewillgo

USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/15/19 01:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Darn it, someone beat me to the plastic straw scenario....Calif is just the best!!! NOT....

96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund, Senior Cavalier Rosie and Potter
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie and Mollie, Elvis Love You!

Rally's and get togethers-Lots

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 11/15/19 02:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

toedtoes wrote:

what does this have to do with RVing? You're just whinging about a place you don't like - so just don't go there and quit whinging about it.
Kind of like if you don't like a thread don't read it.

Usually this same behavior moves to campgrounds and RV parks. Just like the trashing and tagging of our national parks.

Bird Freak

Dallas Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/15/19 02:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

When I had my road tractor I spent a lot of time in Calif. I loved the state but their laws and ways I can do without.

Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Tyler0215

Iowa

View Profile

Posted: 11/15/19 02:41pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

SF One of the most beautiful cities in the world is literally going down the toilet.

bpounds

Sophmore Brain...

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/15/19 02:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

This is the inevitable result of liberal policies. S.F. is just the point of the spear, and as long as we keep electing liberal leadership, it will only worsen and spread wider. And it won't just be S.F. or just CA. It is coming soon to your blue state too.

2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

4x4van

California

View Profile

Posted: 11/15/19 03:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

SF hands out a half million free needles to heroin addicts every year, most of which are discarded onto the streets (along with all of the human urine & feces). In fact, all of the restaurants/bars use blue lighting in their restrooms...so that the junkies don't shoot up in there (they can't see their veins under the blue lights). But yes, don't you dare use a plastic straw, or a single-use plastic bag!

We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R (2), '85 BW200, '07 TRX400EX, '12 Husky TE310
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II, '95 FX1

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Evolving Canines, de-evoloving people?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS