cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I need 2 tires

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone headed south to the Guadalajar, PV or Melaque area prior to Jan 6th and after teh end of November who could bring me down 2 tires if I had them shipped to you you via amazon, before month end. I need 2 for my dualies and no longer have a spare after 2 were ruined in a mishap. I cannot find the same tires in mexico and amazon wont ship, amazon.mx does not have them and tire rack wont ship. I do not want to mix tires on thre same axle. They are

Goodyear Wrangler HT's LT225/75R16-10's

My motorhome will be stationary in Villa Corona until Jan 6th or so. I have to go to the coast in my car to fly home Dec 9-Jan 6th so I can meet there as well
4 REPLIES 4

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I have the issue solved

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I have a caravan of 12 rigs crosing in early jan. I can probably find someone on that trip who can bring them down. I can meet them on day 4 in Guanajuato

iguana07
Explorer
Explorer
If you can't find someone to bring them down you might consider replacing all four rear tires with Mexican ones. It might even be less expensive.
Chuck n Sandy
Roxy the Kelpie and Kiki the cat.

Talleyho69
Been there, done that. You have our sympathy.

We finally, back in California, replaced all the wheels and tires with a size that we could purchase here. Then we carried two spares too.

You can always bring them down as excess baggage.