cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source for EZ Ramp Levelers

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
Need a few more of the yellow plastic EZ Ramp RV levelers that were common ten years ago. They were made by RKRP, Inc, Brownsville Texas.
Alternately, would like to buy some levelers that are the same configuration and would work with the EZ levelers. The current Valtera levelers look like they might fit together with the EZ's.

brown
6 REPLIES 6

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bordercollie wrote:
I never had the EZ leveler blocks break but didn't use them a lot. May go with the Tri-Leveler type.

They will fit nicely in your under floor storage at the rear drivers side compartment.

4 will fit easily.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
I use 1x6, 2x6, & 4x6 boards. The 4x6's I cut about a 30* angle/ramp on one end.

Cobra21
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a set from Amazon a couple years ago for my son. I have used these lego blocks over 10 years and haven't ever broke one.
Brian

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
I never had the EZ leveler blocks break but didn't use them a lot. May go with the Tri-Leveler type. I did see a set of used EZ's on Ebay but don't buy from Ebay.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
With my previous RV,a Class A, I made wood ramps like these

I found that they were heavy and very hard to store.

With I bought my Class C I tried the Lego type blocks but found that they broke to easy and were a pain to setup when you don't get it right the first time and had to drive off,re-stack, and make them higher,to labor intensive.

When I bought my RV,a Former Rental, it came with Tri Level Ramps They don't break and if they are good enough to withstand the use in that market they must be good,they still put them in their rentals

I have used them a lot in the last 10 years and have had no problems and they are easy to use and store. I have 6 just in case but never have used them all,4 is the most I have ever needed,most times just 2 if at all,they were for the rear duallys.

I found that The Tri leveler work very well.

2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

pushtoy_2
Explorer
Explorer
i had yellow levaler ramps from cw they were junk broke the first use ..i have the square blocks that you stack. i use car floor mats under them on gravel work great
DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member