cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jacks

TheMadHunter
Explorer
Explorer
I have an early 80's sunline truck camper with the 3 tripods jacks. They all work but one clicks like it's got a gear skipping but still works. The head that needs to be adjusted is just a square head to be used with a square head tool. Trying to find a rebuild it for one but have no idea what kind they are
4 REPLIES 4

TheMadHunter
Explorer
Explorer
Will do tomorrow

ticki2
Explorer
Explorer
Those jacks are almost identical to the Rieco Titan tripod jacks except the Jack head is no longer square . There is standard duty and heavy duty . Heavy duty has has chain on the tripod spreaders . Give them a call , they may have advice/parts for yours . I suspect they are the original manufacturer or bought out the original company . Good luck , let us know h ow it works out .
'68 Avion C-11
'02 GMC DRW D/A flatbed

TheMadHunter
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
I had one that did that and when I took it apart I found that the pin that held the gear to the shaft had moved outward slightly and was hitting. Tapped it back in and all was well.

Good luck,
Scott

That would be awesome if that's the case. Thanks!

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I had one that did that and when I took it apart I found that the pin that held the gear to the shaft had moved outward slightly and was hitting. Tapped it back in and all was well.

Good luck,
Scott