cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Solera awning replacement LEDs

wowens79
Explorer III
Explorer III
I've got a Solera awning with the LED lights in the C channel on the side of the camper. The lights are toast, so I need to replace them. Has anyone found ones that fit in the channel, other then the $100 one from Lippert?? The first ones lasted less than 2 years, so I really don't want the same ones again.

I may just go with the stick on ones, but would like, to use the channel.

Thanks!
2022 Ford F-350 7.3l
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 6.0l 268k miles (retired)
2016 Heritage Glen 29BH
2003 Flagstaff 228D Pop Up
3 REPLIES 3

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
Will look for the link but I found them on amazon very easy,,,,5/16" ribbon light strip
cpaulsen

wowens79
Explorer III
Explorer III
cpaulsen wrote:
My lights quit working about 6 months after getting my 5th wheel. Got ahold of Solera and they quoted me around 200 bucks to replace them....and that was just the light strip! Looked on Amazon......found some light strips that were 5/16" wide and 18' long.....orderd that strip(less then 15 bucks.) Took the old strip out......and put the new one in......it fit the channel just fine. That was 2 years ago and no problems.

Do you happen to have the link to them. I've been searching and all seem to be .4 inches which I think would be to wide.
2022 Ford F-350 7.3l
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 6.0l 268k miles (retired)
2016 Heritage Glen 29BH
2003 Flagstaff 228D Pop Up

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
My lights quit working about 6 months after getting my 5th wheel. Got ahold of Solera and they quoted me around 200 bucks to replace them....and that was just the light strip! Looked on Amazon......found some light strips that were 5/16" wide and 18' long.....orderd that strip(less then 15 bucks.) Took the old strip out......and put the new one in......it fit the channel just fine. That was 2 years ago and no problems.
cpaulsen