cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hydraulics??

BamaUltra
Explorer
Explorer
Got a 2003 Gulfstream "A".Having problem with my Slides (2) or Both NOT extending. Also my Jacks will NOT go down. Checked Reservoir & it's Full. Got Shoreline, (50) Amp plugged in & power throughout Coach. Fired up Gen. & same results. Not sure if there's a separate Breaker for JUST Hydraulics? I did check breaker box & everything good, nothing tripped. Not familiar with any other breakers elsewhere? Seems like a fuse or breaker.....anybody out there can share knowledge would most appreciated? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
A few years ago I replaced the accessory solenoid. I first noticed a problem with my power mirrors not working occasionally. Don't know if the hydraulic pump uses that solenoid. If you're lucky, could be that. You can get the solenoid at almost any auto parts store.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

BamaUltra
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all. John I will have to check pump Tomorrow, shouldn't it be in the same storage as Reservoir & Relay wiring? Can hear it clicking as I engage Slides & Jacks, but nothing else happens? Never had to use emergency brake before, I've had this unit since new.. Yeah, Ron; we've had this since 2003, brand new; never had this problem till now?Hey Ontario, house batteries are @ 12.9 to 13.4, & I tried with running engine & JUST using generator with same response--- just a click @ underneath bay that holds Reservoir & All wiring & relays?

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Sounds like a 12 V voltage low problem. Your batteries could be low. On our MH, when oprerating the slides and jacks, the engine must be running.
2010 Suncruiser

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Is this a new-to-you motorhome or has worked before but not now?

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

A1B00902
Explorer
Explorer
Did you put on you parking brake

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Slides and jacks all work off the same pump. Check for voltage at the pump, could be a bad pump motor.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.