cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Green Acres RV Park Walterboro SC

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to leave a comment about this park. We were headed to Fort Wilderness from SW PA and I made a reservation with this park. Well the trip was long and rough as I 77 southbound was closed due to an accident. I called the park and informed them that we would be late arriving and the lady took my payment information and gave very good instructions on how to get to the park and which site to use. Couldn't have been nicer.

We arrived around 8:30pm and found the park and our site quite easily. We had a pull through that was really long. No need to unhitch as it was fairly level as well. While the park is close to I 95 we really didn't get much noise at all.

In daylight the next morning it revealed a nice park with decent room between sites and we saw the pool and dog park. The park looked clean and maintained.

I would recommend this park to anyone traveling I 95.

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
2 REPLIES 2

Ed_C
Explorer
Explorer
There's a Cracker Barrel just before you get back on 95. Not many better breakfast places IMHO
Ed/Jeanie & Slade the GSD
2017 Entegra Aspire 42 RBQ/ Sierra Crew

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
I concur. We've stayed there numerous times on the way to Florida. Great park, clean and quiet and reasonable rates. Very pretty pine trees, easy access to 95 without excessive noise. Bath houses are always clean. Staff is always accommodating too. Only wish that there was a decent place for breakfast nearby before hitting the road. Oh well, we just plan ahead and have blueberry muffins in the car.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS