cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fresh water on I29 heading south from North Dakota?

steelhunter
Explorer
Explorer
What's your guess?

Will I able to fill my water tank maybe in Nebraska or Missouri?
5 REPLIES 5

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any of the truck stops. You can get water at the two truck stops at Nebraska City.

steelhunter
Explorer
Explorer
WE-C-USA wrote:
First off. When are you leaving ND? We're leaving on the morning of 12-10. Northern Mo temps are good until sometime on the 9th. I'm watching to see if I can add some water before heading south to Ft. Smith for the night.

Coupla days mebbe.

steelhunter
Explorer
Explorer
shepstone wrote:
Not sure if this is what you want but a couple of years ago we used camping world to fill up our fresh tank and empty the grey and black tanks, as we had a good Sam club card

Great idea!

Many thanks.

WE-C-USA
Explorer
Explorer
First off. When are you leaving ND? We're leaving on the morning of 12-10. Northern Mo temps are good until sometime on the 9th. I'm watching to see if I can add some water before heading south to Ft. Smith for the night.
Frank & PJ
2022 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if this is what you want but a couple of years ago we used camping world to fill up our fresh tank and empty the grey and black tanks, as we had a good Sam club card
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0